RC Cam system

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Colonel_Kramer

RC Cam system

Post by Colonel_Kramer » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:59 pm

Can't answer questions on the armortek forum but I know Paul Cundy uses this one too so here you go.

My MK 1 Tiger has the 2 camera system fitted. One camera in the commands Coppola and one inside in the drivers position. The system works quite well, sorry no samples. I mounted the tx unit in the tool boxes but with them made of metal might present a problem. The picture quality is quite good but it does suffer from severe changes in light intensity and gets burn out. The sound in my tank is so loud that it over drives the build in mic , the letterbox view from the drivers cam is quite good.

Drop me a mail if you want to know more, sorry goofed when entering the address. should be colonel.kramer@btopenwprld.com.

Merlin Barnes

Post by Merlin Barnes » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:59 pm

That Col.Kramer picture looks very much like a guy called Anton Diffring who used to play quite a lot of German parts in films--you're not he in disguise, are you Garry?? :wink:
Could this be a "need to know" situation?

Cheers

Mel

Colonel_Kramer

Post by Colonel_Kramer » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:04 pm

You really are a clever dickie aren't you Mel. It is indeed Anton Diffring from the film Where Eagles Dare, the part he is playing is Colonel Kramer. It's a long silly story, but I have an SS Standartenfuhuer's uniform very similar to the one he's wearing, the full monty boots and all, only Panzer. Strangely enough it fits :lol:

Only for special occasions!!! :shock:

007Kiwi

Must be a closet Nazi?

Post by 007Kiwi » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:19 am

Must be one of those closet nazi's I have heard all about..... hehe :twisted:

Regards

Brett

PS my Panzer uniform is in the post :roll:
Battlegroup
South Pacific

:techie-ebay:

reddog one

where eagles dare

Post by reddog one » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:24 pm

Hello Gary, not name dropping or anything, but I ran a theatre partnership with a certain Ingrid Pitt for several years ,whom played the blonde waitress in 'Where eagles dare'.

Merlin Barnes

Post by Merlin Barnes » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:03 pm

Ooh!! It is nice to be right--must be the Yorkshireman coming out in me. I'll be reverting to" Ee by gum" and "Nobbut just" if I'm not careful. :wink:

Cheers

Mel