my tankfest pics

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
M5stu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

my tankfest pics

Post by M5stu » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 pm

please feel free to check this link to some pics i took at tankfest kindest regard stu

http://www.onesixth.co.uk/vb4forum/show ... kfest-pics

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Re: my tankfest pics

Post by Humpy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Some cracking pics Stu, you must have picked a good spot to take them from and a decent camera!!

Humpy
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!

[ICE]monkey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by [ICE]monkey » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Great job with the pics :D
blitzkrieg panzer IV , mark 1 tiger II
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place

M5stu

Post by M5stu » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

cheers humpy and ice monkey

i was quite lucky to get a reasonable spot only one little prob was a couple of signs getting in the way . i have a sony a300 with a 70/300 zoom lens with all the filters etc etc i love this camera it gives me some great results

007Kiwi

Post by 007Kiwi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing :-)
Battlegroup
South Pacific

:techie-ebay:

GKWChallenger4

Post by GKWChallenger4 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

Lovely to see some brit amour moving about and the good old Challey 1, were thery no Challey 2's kicking about.

Cheers

Gary

chieftain900

Post by chieftain900 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:16 pm

GKWChallenger4 wrote:Lovely to see some brit amour moving about and the good old Challey 1, were thery no Challey 2's kicking about.

Cheers

Gary
Gary
Yes MOGADON and the CRARRV were both roaring about the arena
If you ain't Cav then you ain't

M5stu

Post by M5stu » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 pm

thanks for nice comments about my pics i will sort some more out soon ;)

kingtigger

Post by kingtigger » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Crickey stu you on a sponsored posting mission,what with
Your posts on here and the sixth forum,good photos by the
Way,are you at bovy Sunday,hopefully if my tiger is fixed then
Me and shell will be there
Andy
Tiger 1

M5stu

Post by M5stu » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am

kingtigger wrote:Crickey stu you on a sponsored posting mission,what with
Your posts on here and the sixth forum,good photos by the
Way,are you at bovy Sunday,hopefully if my tiger is fixed then
Me and shell will be there
Andy

ha ha hi andy

how are you both doing mate ?

just wanted every one to see my pics gotta share the love mate :lol:

we will both be at bovy on sunday really looking forward to it mate

kindest regards stu

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Post by Humpy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Credit where credit's due, they were some cracking pictures :)

Humpy
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!

M5stu

Post by M5stu » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Humpy wrote:Credit where credit's due, they were some cracking pictures :)

Humpy

cheers mate :P