TERRIBLE NEWS

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

JerryCarducci

Re: TERRIBLE NEWS

Post by JerryCarducci » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Very sorry to hear of this. Stuart was one of the fellows I'd hoped to meet when I eventually found my way
'over there' one of these years....

Never having met the fellow nonetheless we traded a few enjoyable notes over the years.

My condolences to his family and friends and too the whole of the UKTC as well.

Jerry
http://tanks.linite.com/
Be wary of the self made man... many tend to worship their creator.

COSWORTH44
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by COSWORTH44 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:29 pm

I have only just seen this. I cannot believe it. Stuart was always really helpful ,me being a novice when I stated with the big tanks. It was a pleasure to know you stu. Rest in peace.
Mark 1, tiger 1 late 1/6 command tank Tamiya king tiger henschel & porsche versions Matorro king tiger , Heng long tiger 1 early & late steel wheel Tamiya jagdpanther & Heng long jagdpanther Heng long panther late version ALL 1/16

M5stu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by M5stu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 pm

I am so shocked sorry for the late reply I have only just seen this very sad news.

Stuart was a true gent I met him at various shows over the years and he was allways kind to me and took time to chat with me I am very saddened by his passing.

my thoughts and prays are with his family at this time.

kindest regards Stuart

007Kiwi

Post by 007Kiwi » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Holy crap I am still expecting this to be a silly joke, but alas its not.

Our thoughts are with his family and friends from far away New Zealand.

Met Stuart once also on a trip to England and Europe at Marks place.
He was always helpful with info and advice to the dumb Kiwi who kept asking questions about wiring but was fast to pass to Howard on structural questions.

Have fun driving your tanks in the sky buddy!

Regards

007Kiwi aka Brett from NZ
Battlegroup
South Pacific

:techie-ebay:

notadrop

Post by notadrop » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 am

Not been on the site for a while. So apologies for my late mail.
I was truly,truly saddened to read this and find it hard to believe. So sad that we won't see that happy and welcoming smile and banter we received, whenever we turned up.
So very sorry and condolences to all the family.
Damn sometimes that the wrong ones go early!!

Our fondest regards
Paul & Margaret
Be bloody, bold, and resolute and damned be him that first cries 'Hold, enough!'

jdflute

Post by jdflute » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:17 am

So sorry to hear the news, my condolences to his family.

Jd
1/16th T34 85 - Parade Ready
1/12th Abrams - Parade Ready
1/8 Merkava MkIII - Buiding Stage

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.
NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS