jadgpanther

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

General
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

jadgpanther

Post by General » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:27 pm

hi all
ordered a jadgpanther of field of armour yesterday, keep you posted

rivetcounter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: jadgpanther

Post by rivetcounter » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Herr General, is this with a view to RC, a few people have in the past gone down this route, keep us posted on your progress
Werkstatt - 5
UKTC European Coordinator
RAG Militärmodellbau
They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

General

Post by General » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 am

thats the idea FOA do a r/c pack to r/c the tanks, how much I do myself depends on having a look at the tank kit when it arrives

rivetcounter

Post by rivetcounter » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:49 pm

The suspension is very similar to what Humpy has in his Jagdpanther, I think it may also be adjustable though not sure, the hull will still need a lot of bracing
Werkstatt - 5
RAG Militärmodellbau
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

General

Post by General » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:18 pm

its arrived today

[ICE]monkey

Post by [ICE]monkey » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:24 pm

pictures or it never happened David :lol: , nice one
blitzkrieg panzer IV , mark 1 tiger II
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place

rivetcounter

Post by rivetcounter » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:48 pm

:text-worthless:
Werkstatt - 5
RAG Militärmodellbau
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

General

Post by General » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm

for the life of me I cant remember how to upload a photo on here????? have to get that northaner robert to do it LOL
so far looking at the kit ,early days ,but its not a bad bit of kit if you take into account how much they cost .I should think with work you can have a good looking tank.

[ICE]monkey

Post by [ICE]monkey » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:32 pm

I believe you, I saw the pics you put on Facebook ;)
blitzkrieg panzer IV , mark 1 tiger II
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place

dandare01

Post by dandare01 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 pm

I was thinking how thoughtfull of Dave to send me some nice pictures of his latest purchase, but now I see why :evil:

Robert

(don't forget I'm still a moderator)

Kingtiger, Panther, Berge Panther, Hetzer, Berge Hetzer, Jagdpanzer IV L70, Panzer IV, Flakpanzer IV, Stuart, M16 Half track, 2 x WSC's, 3 Jeeps, 3 x Kubels, 3 x Kettenkrad, SdkfZ 251 250, & Opel Blitz.

dandare01

Post by dandare01 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 pm

and last but not least (only 3 pictures to a post I've afraid)

I'll get you in the play ground later Hopkins :lol:
Robert

Kingtiger, Panther, Berge Panther, Hetzer, Berge Hetzer, Jagdpanzer IV L70, Panzer IV, Flakpanzer IV, Stuart, M16 Half track, 2 x WSC's, 3 Jeeps, 3 x Kubels, 3 x Kettenkrad, SdkfZ 251 250, & Opel Blitz.

dandare01

Post by dandare01 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 pm

And here are some more

Robert

dandare01

Post by dandare01 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 pm

One more

Robert

General

Post by General » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:39 pm

No point Robert having an unpaid PA if you dont use him LOL

dandare01

Post by dandare01 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:20 pm

And some more

Robert