Anybody want to be on BBC tv

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Beethoven

Anybody want to be on BBC tv

Post by Beethoven » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 pm

I've had an email about a TV program called Collectaholics for BBC2. If anybody is interested here's the email I got....

Hi there,

I hope you don’t mind me emailing you? My name is Eleanor and I work for an independent television production company called RDF Television who make a number of high profile shows for all the major channels.

We are currently producing the second series of Collectaholics for BBC2 presented by Antiques enthusiast and collector Mark Hill, and are looking for new collections and collectors.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03yhd4d/clips

We want to speak to all kinds of people, from those who are constantly searching for that elusive final piece, or maybe their collection is taking over their homes and they may want help to display, curate or manage some of their prized possessions. We want to find out about their personal and private collections and what inspired them to start!

We are looking for great people who are passionate about their collections. We have recently opened the application process and are keen to extend this opportunity to as many applicants as possible so I am grateful for anything you can do to help. We start filming this autumn and are very keen to speak to enthusiastic collectors!

If you think you know anyone suitable with a private collection of items (not a business collection) I would be so grateful if you could kindly pass the information/posters to your employees/staff/customers or anyone who you think may be interested in talking to us.

If you are able to display our poster/flyers via portals such as a company website or Facebook/Twitter page, I would be really grateful. Please see the file attached.

We are also looking for potential experts in a variety of different fields who can talk to us about the collections that we feature so if you think this might be something that you’d be interested in please do let me know.

If you would like to ask any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 013 4122 or email eleanor.scaglioni@rdftelevision.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kindest Regards,

Eleanor

Eleanor Scaglioni | Assistant Producer (Collectaholics)
RDF Television | The Gloucester Building | Kensington Village | Avonmore Road | London | W14 8RF
t. +44 (0)20 7013 4113 | f. +44 (0)20 7013 4113
eleanor.scaglioni@rdftelevision.com | www.rdftelevision.com | www.zodiakmedia.com
John H :flags-wavegreatbritain:
Membership Secretary

The original 1/6th Sturmtiger, 2x1/6th Stuart, 1/16th King Tiger, 1/16th Sherman(building), 1/16th Gepard.