4QD Speed controllers

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

reddog one

4QD Speed controllers

Post by reddog one » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:49 am

At the model Engineer a man introduced himself as Steve Smith, and said that he now owned 4QD electric motor controllers. I mentioned that the previous owners servicing was pretty awful,and he said that he would make sure that his after sales service would be first class!
They are now located: 36 Greenfields, Earith Cambridgeshire.PE28 3QH.
TEL NO:+44 (0) 7811 201758
E-Mail: Steve@4qd.co.uk
P.S. I have had my Vortex controllers in my Tiger for over Ten years, and only had only fail in all that time! :o
I/6th scale Armortek mid prod Tiger, 1/16th r/c scale panzer 3

oldguy57

Re: 4QD Speed controllers

Post by oldguy57 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 am

Interesting that 4QD has a new owner, being a great fan of their controllers. I found their customer service in the past to be somewhat hit and miss , the last time I spoke to them requesting some technical information and to place an order I was met with the response that they were not Amazon (whatever that meant!). Good luck to the new owner.