whats on your bench

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

boxerdog

whats on your bench

Post by boxerdog » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Well seeing as the winter is behind us now and the shows are starting around the UK, what are you currently working on or have planned tank wise.
My Jagdpanther is ready to go more or less and I have just started adding a few of my own touches and items on Humpy's / Kath's 251 halftrack.
Got my figures in and working on the JP, looking forward to the shows and catching up with old faces and hopefully new ones....
Trev
1/6 Mid Production Tiger 1 ( 334)
1/6 ISU-152
1/6 JS-2
1/6 Kettenkrad
1/14 Tamiya Grand Hauler & low loader

Official Events Manager

Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on

Colonel_Kramer

Re: whats on your bench

Post by Colonel_Kramer » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:33 am

Wished I coulld get vaguely close to my bench! For nearly 2 months the bench has been covered in just about everything , but nothing related to tanks. We've just had an extension built and a doorway into the utility room from the workshop was blocked up, so loads of mess. I've spent the last week fitting a kitchen. I know which I would prefer to be doing, and it's not fitting kitchens. At least the light is at the end of the tunnel and thing are getting straight again. The only pain is 2 months befor the kitchen floor gets done!!!!
TwoR's -
MAASSCKT-1-TANK Tiger owner
UKTC Official Photographer
M-1-T Official Photographer
Nikon D3 and D2Xs user