Tankmod at Bovington with Armortek 10th October 2015

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

rivetcounter

Tankmod at Bovington with Armortek 10th October 2015

Post by rivetcounter » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Will UKTC be attending this event http://www.tankmuseum.org/whats-on/events/bovevt53099 the stand is free for exhibitors including x6 passes extra passes are at £11 each but the cost of extra passes could be split between all attending, events such as this are few and far between thus should be supported OK it’s not Tankfest but if events such as this are not supported then they will disappear altogether.
Werkstatt - 5
UKTC European Coordinator
RAG Militärmodellbau
They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

tiger tank sean

Re: Tankmod at Bovington with Armortek 10th October 2015

Post by tiger tank sean » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 pm

hi mark

the southern armour group is attending so if the uktc dont want to go you are more than welcome to join us

cheers sean

ps this is also the same day as the amortek open day so plenty of tanks will be on display around the museum in various locations by various clubs
1/6th tiger-1 (mark-1-tank) 1/6th 251 halftack (mark-1-tank)

Howard
Forum Administrator

Re: Tankmod at Bovington with Armortek 10th October 2015

Post by Howard » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm away on that weekend otherwise I would have gone. I'm sure there may be a few interested as we couldn't get tickets for tank feast :( It may be an idea to put it on the Facebook page
Howard
SE UKTC CME
JS2 T34 KZN130 1/5 E7.5/15
:flags-wavegreatbritain: