Help!Choosing which are The Best 1/6th Tiger-Accessories ??

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

tiger1

Help!Choosing which are The Best 1/6th Tiger-Accessories ??

Post by tiger1 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:57 am

:mrgreen: Hello Everyone & A Very~Merry~Christmas To You All...

I have being quiet for a while,contemplating my navel,really though not to well.But my spirits were continually lifted by the thought that the Great Dream of buying a 1/6th TIGER still burns bright!Must just be patient until the readies turn up?

As a sort of a side project and a Christmas gift to myself I have just purchased a Superb Customized "Michael Wittmann DID the Famous Tank Ace of WWII,the Seller is going to do some further work for me,in the lead up to my buying the Tank.

*I thought as some of the Very Best Tank Modellers are on this Forum maybe you could help me? it would mean a great deal to me.Due to multifarious health issues :evil: ,I myself are regrettably unable to undertake any meaningful building,Kit Bashing,Upgrades,Improvements e.t.c.

I already have a large collection of RC Tank Related Sites Bookmarked,but I am one of these people who hates to think he as missed anything :roll: and I am isolated here in Norway,& out of the loop and the mainstream modelling fraternity.we have beavers for neighbours!!

OKAY!!! I would like to know who makes the BEST 1/6th TIGER or Similar German Tank ACCESSORIES? Tank & Small Arms AMMO -Shells and Ammo-Boxes,Really nice Tool sets,Flags/Pennants/Tank Spares Both carried and not,Towing Cables,Spare-Tracks sections,Oil Drums,Jerry type Cans,also fancy one of those Multi Road/Military sign Posts..Buckets,Camo Tank Netting,First Aid Bag/box,Helmets,and I Suppose the list could go on and on.

Of course I am not forced to use everything at once,and most will make up a splendid diorama,could include Field Command station with Radio,seats,Table e.t.c. e.t.c. so again any pointers :?: to this kind of set up will help me greatly.

I would like to thank you all in advance,please excuse my non modelling amateur approach

All The Best Steve
Last edited by tiger1 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ICE]monkey

Re: Help!Choosing which are The Best 1/6th Tiger-Accessories

Post by [ICE]monkey » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:52 pm

i can recomend Daves http://www.armorpax.net/
blitzkrieg panzer IV , mark 1 tiger II
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place

tiger1

Dirama Builder wanted Please+The Best 1/6th Tiger-Accessorie

Post by tiger1 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:36 pm

:mrgreen: Good Day Ice Monkey,

Many thanks for your reply much obliged for the link to AMORPAX...Yes I was already aware of their superb Accessories and very impressive Customer Gallery! I do not think I have ever put as much raw effort in to anything as I am in to this project,so determined am I to get this Right! So any help from Fellow members will be very much appreciated.Please forgive my over enthusiastic amateur approach to all this :oops:

Obviously initial ideas,thoughts, things in general are in constant change,the more I learn about this superb hobby!and the more feedback and inspiration I receive. Already my thinking as changed a little from my original Posting :?: .

I was intending :!: for the diorama to act as a medium term fix while I wait for the wished for RC Tank but giving it some thought I have decided their is far more chance of getting the DIORAMA Built than me getting a Tank? and if I am lucky enough to get the tank so be it.if not I still have a First-Rate Diorama to be proud of which will take centre stage.Unlike most of you guys and the wider 1/6th fraternity I do not expect to ever have more than the one diorama,(their are very good reasons why I can make that statement?) so I am thinking lets make it as best we can from the outset.

Therefore what I have decided is this To Hopefully get someone to build for me a Diorama German WWII with M;Wittmann & Balthasar "Bobby" Woll as the centre pieces of a small field command assembly/Stores area with heavy machine gun set up and lots of fine details.
Naturally i ma going to need help just planning and getting this right,my greatest aim with this is realism and detail the scene composition can be thought about in lots more detail

I thank you for your attention

Best Wishes Steve :obscene-drinkingcheers: