Hello:- GKWChallenger online

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

YorkshireTankerGKW

Hello:- GKWChallenger online

Post by YorkshireTankerGKW » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well, I have been away from the site for quite some time, but now im back, yes im still a Challenger tank nutter, the passion for my tanks hasn't left me. At the moment im building a 1/16th Tamiya Sherman. My next purchase is the 1/16th Challenger 2, does anyone have any info on it, as I have watched the video on youtube, i'll be defo changing the desert camo to NATO green and black and super detailing it. Hopefully I will be attending Tankfest this year with my dad and my son, so may catch up with some of you tankers there and have a good chat.

kind regards

Gary

rivetcounter

Re: Hello:- GKWChallenger online

Post by rivetcounter » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 am

Gaz lad, as far as I know the 1/16 Chally 2 will be a limited release so get them while you can lad as when they are gone they become expensive, don’t forget to pre-book your tickets for Bovington tank fest as they do not take cash on the gate, there is also Tank Mod in October this is an event for model tanks.
Werkstatt - 5
UKTC European Coordinator
RAG Militärmodellbau
They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

Swamprat033

Re: Hello:- GKWChallenger online

Post by Swamprat033 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Dave 'Forgebear' is probably the best place to pick up a Chally 2.

Cheers
Tim
1/6 Armortek Panther G
1/6 Armortek A34 Comet
1/6 SDkfz 250/9
1/6 Dragon Type 82 Kubel Funkwagen
1/6 Dragon Kettenkrad
Tamiya Leopard 2A6
HL/Tamiya Panther G Early
Mato/Tamiya Sherman 11A