New man toy!!

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Desert Wurzel

New man toy!!

Post by Desert Wurzel » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 am

What oh chaps :mrgreen:

The old collection has had a major revamp of late :idea:

Gone is my heavily pimped 1/6 Stuart "Margret" :arrow: had to finance my sexy new BSA Ultra SE .22 carbine somehow :evil:

Gone is my 1/8 Tiger I "Sadie" (the weight penalty of the old girl finally proved to much for my buggered back) :arrow: now the proud owner of "Louise"; 1/6 SAS European theatre jeep & former company demonstrator of Mark-1-Tank no less!! She is an absolute beauty, just loving the twin Vickers k guns and the armour/bullet proof half moon screens. I reckon in the ubercool jeep stakes, we Brits cornered it with this version 8-) , plus the off-roading capability of Marks jeeps is just awesome...

Gone is the majority of my 1/16 armour collection, save for my Clarke TK22 equipped Torro King Tiger & trusty old Heng Long Pz IV F1 :arrow: to finance an Armortek 17 pdr AT gun (reckoning to have saved up enough pennies by this time next year for that puppy).

So as they say, out with the old to make way for the new...interesting times indeed my little apple strudels :ugeek:

[ICE]monkey

Re: New man toy!!

Post by [ICE]monkey » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:16 pm

I hope Louise serves you well :D
blitzkrieg panzer IV , mark 1 tiger II
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place

Desert Wurzel

Re: New man toy!!

Post by Desert Wurzel » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:46 am

Indeed she will sir :D

Already had first demo run at the model club build night and the members present were certainly impressed :P

The crew are looking very SAS ;)