"UK Tank Club" Merchandise for Sale:_Hat+Badge e.t.c.

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

rctigerman

"UK Tank Club" Merchandise for Sale:_Hat+Badge e.t.c.

Post by rctigerman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello fellow members
Firstly a very merry Christmas to one and all

I have not being on the forum for some time,one reason is illness the other is ,I have unfortunately had to give up my big ideas to own and run RC Tanks.
fortunately I never did but anything,other than some merchandise material ironically mostly related to the "UK TANK CLUB"
firstly I asked Kirsty at Embroidery 4 U if she could make me a UK TANK CLUB Embroidered badge which she did this cost £10 including P&P
Then I thought I had ordered a Club Hat with embroidered badge? but Kirsty informed me that she had stopped embroidering direct on Baseball caps? but she would custom make me one,and hand sew a badge to the hat (Green) this is still in transit, I paid £17 including P&P

I also have the following items:-

All New.

2 x ARMORTEK Window Decals

1 x British "UK Tank Club" Embroidered Badge Very High Quality!

1 x British "UK Tank Club" Green baseball cap with Embroidered Badge Very High Quality!

+ 1 x RAG Modelbau Cloth Badge Germany RC Large Scale Tank Club
+ 2 x Stickers

2 x Sets of Stickers Vistaprint (Brand New) 1/6 RC Tiger 2 King Tiger: -
1 x sheet of 10 (small)
1 x Sheet Of 4 (large)

contact me for more information

I will sell for £25 including P&P to UK (I live in Norway)
Payment by Pay Pal please

I will attach pictures? but would appreciate some guidance on how you include pics?

Just PM me

Many thanks

Steve
:mrgreen: