Message from Bovington

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

boxerdog

Message from Bovington

Post by boxerdog » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Dear Exhibitor,

I wanted to pass on my gratitude for attending our model show event at the weekend – thank you to you and your members for supporting the event.

I attempted to say hello to as many tables as I could over the course of Friday and Saturday, my apologies if I was not able to see you on this occasion.

I hope that you will consider attending the Tank Museum’s events in 2018. We are looking to hold two events next year, the first being 10th – 11th February and the second taking place on 13th – 14th October. I will be in touch with further details in the coming weeks. If you have any comments which you would like to share regarding Tank MOD, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you once again and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Tank Museum next year.

Kind regards,

Oliver

Oliver Bitten
Events Coordinator
The Tank Museum
Bovington, Dorset, UK
BH20 6JG
T: 01929 405096 ext 238
E: EventsSupervisor@tankmuseum.org
www.tankmuseum.org
1/6 Mid Production Tiger 1 ( 334)
1/6 ISU-152