Photo Manipulation

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dave T
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Photo Manipulation

Post by Dave T » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:22 pm

How many UKTC members have tried inserting their model pics into suitable background photos?
I have played around ineptly, and frustratedly but got so so results. But now, thanks to the "PhotoShop" skills of "Into the Blue" from 1-6th Collectors' Club Forum, I've got a whole batch of views of my T34/85 and figures in Berlin ruins type views. Here are a couple:

magpies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Photo Manipulation

Post by magpies » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:55 pm

Nice.

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Post by Humpy » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:32 pm

Dave,

What a great idea!

I came across an artist last year at Military Odyssey (didn't see him this year unfortunately) who would take a photo or picture and would redraw it with your face on the existing figure. This could be from any point in history but his one of his examples was for the famous picture of Wittman perched on the glacis of his Tiger peering out into the distance with his mush in the picture. Cool or worrying you might say but a novelty deffinately!

Humpy
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!

Dave T

Post by Dave T » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:33 pm

Worrying I'd say :evil: Alternatively, no doubt "Into the Blue" could insert WITTMAN into a pic of the appropriate model Tiger. There seems to be unlimited scope, either manipulaing the images or combining backdrops and models as per the one in the following link, which I find amazing.

http://www.onesixthcollectors.co.uk/clu ... php?t=2013

It would be good to see more model tank pics in serted into real backgrounds. Alot would fool the casual observer I reckon.