Armortek Tiger 1 Early production unbuilt

Please post details of anything RC Tank or Model related items you have for sale, or anything you are looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mongrel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Armortek Tiger 1 Early production unbuilt

Post by mongrel » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:54 am

After years of distractions and other projects, have finally accepted I'll never get round to this. This is one of Armorteks original 125 limited edition kits, I think it's no. 96. Not sure what the current situation is but I was led to understand this was, and is likely to be, the only early production model from Armortek.

Admittedly, the quality of the castings are not quite as good as the modern kits, and this will be reflected by the price I'll accept. The serious modelers will probably replace/ upgrade these anyway.
This is the basic kit and will require motion packs and all radio gear, however as a static model it is all there.

No idea what it is worth, open to offers / comments / haggling

South Yorkshire if you want to pop over for a look, I'll get the kettle on.

gagertom
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Armortek Tiger 1 Early production unbuilt

Post by gagertom » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi,
I know you said you had no idea how much your Tiger is worth, but I feel you have a rough figure in mind. Would you consider giving me a starting point at least.
I am definitely interested in an early production Tiger such as yours. Plus yours has the added bonus of being unbuilt.
I look forward to your reply.
Kevin.

mongrel

Re: Armortek Tiger 1 Early production unbuilt

Post by mongrel » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks everyone for your interest.

The tiger is now sold