For Sale - 1/6 Tiger 1, Late version, MK-1-T

Please post details of anything RC Tank or Model related items you have for sale, or anything you are looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

tankdave

For Sale - 1/6 Tiger 1, Late version, MK-1-T

Post by tankdave » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Tiger 134 has been in "covered" storage for years and I'm fed up with it being in the way now, I do not have time to use it or finish it off, DIY & Beekeeping takes up all my time. Will Fey's Tiger 134 needs to go to someone that'll use it. I was in the club many many years ago, but my time is spread too thin nowadays for this.

I have a "rough" idea of what it's worth and It's many thousands less than what has been spent.
Despite a couple of things required to finish it, it is a good looking tank with some real good kit in it.
Below is a brief outline.

The hull has been strengthened here and there, where I felt it necessary, particularly around the G'Box shaft mountings.
Additional suspension added to first road wheel.
Gearbox stripped, re-assembled with some new bearings, re-packed with grease and new cover made.
New sealed battery "just" installed and tank "can" accommodate a second battery too"
It has a "seriously" loud and great sounding set of audio in it, it will move your chest.
Radio is "or was" a top of the range 9 channel Multiplex Royal Evo unit with two "Multinault" expansion units giving the unit 15 channel operation, a very adjustable programmable unit and Mint condition, it is also in a flight case, has two batteries and charger.
Thomas Bendini Sound Unit, "yes" it is loud enough, it has a car high power amp/graphic equaliser in it with a pair of 2-way enclosures.
Thomas Bendini Smoker Unit, I have improved this even more. It is fully "proportional" and works very well, it starts & stops with the sound and has its own switch on the radio set if not required.
Hull MG has sound and Led flash and moves left & right.
Headlamp operates.
Turret Rotates
Gun Recoil mechanism.
Kill switch fitted, and "everything" is separately fused.
Charging "fly" lead.
I will inc. all the required chargers.
It has two uniformed "crew" with various 1/6 accessories.
A trolley to move it about.
Wiring labelled.
Manual "emergency" towing cable.
Plus lots of other bits & bobs.

Now the stuff that requires finishing.
Gun elevation seems to have stopped, it looks ok and is probably something simple.
It has no "blank" firer fitted "its one of the things I've not got around too sorting, but I can supply one.
It is an early one of Marks Russian tanks, it's only 12V so be "respectfull" when it comes to driving it in long grass.
Pls Note, I cannot help with transporting it, so it will have to be collected from me, not got the strength or suitable transport.

PM me your email and I can send better & more pictures, "sensible" offers welcomed as I do need it out of the way.

Last edited by tankdave on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
1/6th Tiger 1 - Late (SS102 / 134 "Will Fey")
1/16th Tiger 1 - Early (Dirty grey one)

RichGoddard

Re: 1/6 Tiger 1, Late Ver, Mk-1-T - For Sale

Post by RichGoddard » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Is this still for sale?

tankdave

Re: 1/6 Tiger 1, Late Ver, Mk-1-T - For Sale

Post by tankdave » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:53 pm

It's still for sale, Offers invited

BTW, I have more pictures available if you PM an email address
1/6th Tiger 1 - Late (SS102 / 134 "Will Fey")
1/16th Tiger 1 - Early (Dirty grey one)