Families Day Sat 13th July "a active military site in Poole"

Announcements of tank related events

Moderator: Moderators

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Families Day Sat 13th July "a active military site in Poole"

Post by Humpy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Chaps,

Had an invite to a Families Day on Saturday 13th July at "a active military site in Poole Dorset" but I'm not allowed to say where!!! (Might make it hard to decide if you wanted to attend or not but...) Anyway, here's the e-mail I had,

Hi Stuart,
I am planning a families day on the 13th July 2013 at ** Poole in Dorset the camp is a very active site. I would like to have a stand of 1/6 vehicles if you can help put this together as I have some old military vehicles booked for the event as well and your members would be a nice addition to the day.
If you have to put a thread on your website I only ask if you could put " a active military site in Poole Dorset" as we have some valuable assets on camp and don't want to publicize it too much.
The event is on camp and I would need a rough list of members who would like to attend so i can pass it on to the guardroom. The event starts at 1300hrs but the stands need to be put in place at 1130hrs, so I am asking all attractions and stall holders to arrive from 0900hrs onwards the event ends around 1800hrs that evening.
I hope you can help me with my Families day planning and your members would like to attend. I can speak to the carpenter nicely on camp and might be able to build you some bridges and building for your display which you'll be able to take home at the end of the day.

thank you for reading this email, If you have any other questions or wanting any more details of the day itself. Please contact me through this email address.

thanks,
Simon Drakeford

security task group
** Poole

Telephone no' MOB 07955742421 sherman2510@yahoo.co.uk"

So there you go! If you're interested can you contact Simon direct please, thanks.

Humpy
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!

tiger tank sean

Re: Families Day Sat 13th July "a active military site in Poole"

Post by tiger tank sean » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:38 pm

hi guys
i have been in contact with the organiser and the SAG (southern armour group) will be attending this event along with dorset mvt, a sherman tank from bovvy museum and other military groups.
if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me

cheers sean
1/6th tiger-1 (mark-1-tank) 1/6th 251 halftack (mark-1-tank)