Announcements of tank related events

Moderator: Moderators

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Hazlewood School Oxted 15th May

Post by Humpy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi all,

Had an invite to this come along,

"I am a parent at Hazelwood school in Oxted and we have previously run 2 very successful Help for Heroes inspired triathlons for children aged 3-14 - raising over £50,000 from the 2 events. We are going to be running our third event in September 2014. We launch the event with a school assembly - which is due to take place on Thursday 15th May. The first launch we had a bomb disposal team visit the school - which the children loved. The second launch we had a WW1 jeep come to visit. We are really hoping to find something interesting to get along for this next launch as we are hoping this event will be bigger and better than the previous 2.

I wondered if you might be able to help at all - or point us in the right direction - or have some good ideas!?

If you would like more information - don't hesitate to contact me - but would be absolutely fantastic if you could help! I have been trying so hard to find something interesting to get along to the launch - but keep coming up against a brick wall!

I look forward to hearing from you in due course. All the best, Amanda Twyman"

As usual, if anybody's interested can you please e-mail Amanda direct on amanda.twyman@btinternet.com

Humpy
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!