Electronic stuff

For the serious discussion of RC Tank building and general engineering matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tankjunk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Electronic stuff

Post by Tankjunk » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:30 pm

Hello,

I want to add some electronic goodies to my brand-new 1:8 Tiger 1 .
This latest tank already has the "recoil" function built in, but I want to add a recoil and a flash unit for the main gun. The mechanical part is not that much of a problem, thanks to Stuarts site :lol: , but the synchronisation of the various functions is. These functions are : gun flash, gun retrack, gun sound (standard on this tank) and delayed gun recoil. Does anyone have ideas on how to solve this problem?

Cheers,
Ad

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable