Forum Applications

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Forum Applications

Post by Humpy » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:25 pm

This is more for prospective members, if you wish to join the UK Tank Club Forum please do not use a gobbledegook user name such as "sdmwkdwkmwskm" with a Hotmail or Google mail address of a similar name as you will not have your application approved! The Forum has been not exactly bombarded but there has been a whole load of obviously suspicious applications to join our Forum which I have refused. If you feel that you are a genuine case contact me and I will allow it but for now, all obviously silly user names or e-mail addresses will be treated with suspicion.

I will be looking at Forum Users that have made no postings or visits to the Forum recently or at all and will be removing them if there is no answer to an enquiry e-mail.

Stuart Humphrey UK Tank Club Membership Secretary and Forum Moderator
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!

Humpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Forum Applications

Post by Humpy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

And now you've started making applications without e-mail addresses I definately wont be approving them!

Humpy
UKTC President

Bryan The Bastard-JagdPanther 132, Ermintrude-SdKfz251 133, Thors Hammer Stug IV 135, Arwen 1/4 Panther 136, 137!!, Iveco 75R15 In Service!