RC~TANK Company:Publicity Merchandise=Banners/posters/sticke

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

tiger1

RC~TANK Company:Publicity Merchandise=Banners/posters/sticke

Post by tiger1 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Hello Once More

Hope I am not becoming boring But felt spreading my posts to cover individual subjects was better than lumping everything together in one giant Post :?

My dear wife,is having a small spare room adapted for me to use as a hobby room,and what I would really like to do is decorate it with Real & RC Tank memorabilia :?: I have already scouted ebay and the net on the lookout for items found a great German
tank sign from 1965
But I am very interested in just about anything especially RC Tank-Company Merchandise (RC Tanks) you know the kind of thing Ie From :-Conventions & Shows e.t.c.
:STICKERS
:BANNERS
:BADGES(IF AVAILABLE) REAL TANKS ALSO!
:RTR STUFF (MAYBE TO FRAME)
:POSTERS (VERY KEEN ON LARGE RC TANK EXAMPLES) BUY ANY GERMAN TANK ww2 ACCEPTABLE

In fact as long as not to expensive i maybe interested.I can really imagine the room dect out in
"Selected Tank memorabilia"

Please let me know if you can help,I have already viewed most of the tank museums and was dissapointed by their offerings in the main.

Regards Steve :D