This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:44 pm
- Location: Kristiansand.s,Vest Agder,Norway
I seem to recall seeing a post stating a UK TANK CLUB PIN/BADGE? was now available? but can not find it, can anyone help please
Best wishes Steve
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 am
- Location: paddock wood - South East Division
If your a paid club member, you should receive one in the near future, club members that attended the Bbq last week received their badges, I must add they are very nice too!
Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:18 pm
- Location: London. E4
Not received mine yet
I/6th scale Armortek mid prod Tiger, 1/16th r/c scale panzer 3
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:37 pm
- Location: Nr High Wycombe
Be bloody, bold, and resolute and damned be him that first cries 'Hold, enough!'
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 pm
- Location: pluckley, kent, south east division
they will be posted soon
blitzkrieg panzer IV , mark 1 tiger II
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:39 pm
- Location: London UK
What happened to these badges I have not received one but been a member
for the last 11 years or so.
We must stop making stupid predictions...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests