Tank Club Update

This is an Open Forum for respectful, civil and friendly discussions. The Moderators reserve the right to remove any messages that we consider unsuitable, vulgar, abusive, racist or sexist . Please use these new forums and continue to enjoy our collective hobby. Any action taken by a Moderator is final and not open to discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Howard
Forum Administrator

Tank Club Update

Post by Howard » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 pm

I have just updated the club email addresses to come to me for the moment until things are sorted, so if anyone has sent any recent emails using the membership@ or info@ addresses could they please resend and I will try and deal.

John Holland as kindly offered to take on the membership secretary job for the time being, unless anyone else wants to volunteer?
Chris Leech has offered to coordinate our local shows in the south east that Stuart dealt with.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please post here for open discussion.

PS the big panther project will continue and I will try to keep the forum and blog updated with progress for those interested
Howard
SE UKTC CME
JS2 T34 KZN130 1/5 E7.5/15
:flags-wavegreatbritain:

dandare01

Re: Tank Club Update

Post by dandare01 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:20 am

As I said at Duxford, I'm happy to help, just let me know what you need, obviously I'll plod along with the "Northern" events.
Robert

(don't forget I'm still a moderator)

Kingtiger, Panther, Berge Panther, Hetzer, Berge Hetzer, Jagdpanzer IV L70, Panzer IV, Flakpanzer IV, Stuart, M16 Half track, 2 x WSC's, 3 Jeeps, 3 x Kubels, 3 x Kettenkrad, SdkfZ 251 250, & Opel Blitz.