Abingdon Air and Country Show 1st May 2016

Announcements of tank related events

Moderator: Moderators

steve stuart

Abingdon Air and Country Show 1st May 2016

Post by steve stuart » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi All, I have a certain amount of trepidation about this as this is the first such event I have organised. I have stuck my head above the parapet on this one and volunteered as it is just down the road from where I live in Oxford, when something has your name on it the best thing is to catch in your teeth!
Here is the link to the website. http://www.abingdonairandcountry.co.uk/. The organiser, Neil Porter, saw a display at Yeovilton last year and was sufficiently impressed to make enquiries via Armortek, where you will find prior postings about this on the Forum there. Now, having got the booking form which I can send on, if you are interested please do send me a PM with your email address to allow me to email the booking form to you.
My hope is that we can get a goodly number along with a good range of Tanks and Vehicles even though it is on Tiger Day Weekend, I wish to be able to wave the Flag for the UK Tank Club and the Southern Armour Group. And as it is in a different area than normal for me to go to, meet some new faces!
Thanks
Steve